Thursday 14 March 2013

20 days of gold making - day 20 - must-read blogs

Nev asksLets spread some blog love - which are your 'must read' or 'go to' gold blogs or even other places you go for information & reading matter?

Do you know, I'm no longer a big reader of gold blogs now. I think the original Just My Two Copper site, while Markco was running it, was excellent. I really learned a lot from Markco. Monmar isn't doing too bad a job there, now. I still read Markco, on his GW2 site Guild Wars 2 Trading Post, where he carries on his amazing work.

My favourite place for economic information now is eu.theUndermineJournal.com. I especially love the fact that you can get feeds of the data to import into spreadsheets or other software. In fact, I reorganized all my crafting spreadsheets to make use of it.

I also read http://stormspire.net/forum.php from time to time. It's full of solid info.

Apart from that, as I said, I don't read a lot of gold blogs lately, so it has been a pleasure to be introduced to so many that I didn't know about in the 20 days series.

Finally, I'd like to thank Nev for starting the series in the first place!

Part of the 20 days of Gold Making series

No comments:

Post a Comment