Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tank Changes

I thought I'd get rid of the Chinese tanks and make space for a StuG III, but it didn't happen in the end. Instead I found myself getting blown up by both the tier two Vickers_Mk._E_Type_B and the tier three Chi-Ha, the first because of its excellent damage, and the second because of its excellent penetration. I'm loth to get a Chi-Ha, because it will end up fighting tier 5 tanks, against which it will be useless, but I was happy to get the Vickers, which has turned out to be a great choice for me. Like the Vickers Medium Mk I that I sold last week, it can peek over the top of the wooden fence at Malinovka; it has can do decent damage though not as good as  the Medium Mk I; but it has better armour than the Medium Mk 1. So I ended up not selling my Chinese tank to make way for the StuG

I said just a short 24 hours ago that I'd like to try playing the Marder II A bit more to see if I could get to like it again. And then there was a sale of French tanks, and I sold the Marder and bought an AMX-38 instead. This was another tank that kept blowing me up in Tier 2 battles, but it turns out that it mostly seems to get me into fights against Tier 5 tanks, which it can't penetrate. More seller's remorse.

Just for the sake of posterity, I think I'll list my current tanks:

Hetzer
Vickers Mk. E Type B
Hotchkiss H35
AMX 38
PzKpfw 35 (t)
T1E6
T18
MS-1



No comments:

Post a Comment